miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2020



Three years ago my mum gave me in my eighteen birthday my little dog. She send me a photo of a baby pug in is car, and when I came from school i met him. The name that i choose was Kovu, because of the movie Lion King 2, the adoptive son of Scar. It was funny because every time we left him outside of the house, we sang “Dishonour, Lies, Disgrace, Shame”.

Is tail look like a cinamon roll, when he relax or is sad is tail unroll. He has black ears, and is a little fat. In the night when is asleep he snores alot, It´s so loud, I can hear him from my room. I see him as my parter, he always keep me company. My mum used to travel a lot because of is job, so with him I felt less lonely.

1 comentario:

When I was a child I used to watch a lot of TV, I could spend all day watching cartoons, my mum use to say to me that my head  would become ...