When I was a child I used to watch a lot of TV, I could spend all day watching cartoons, my mum use to say to me that my head would become a square. Most the cartoon I watched was from Disney Channel, I liked very much the series of Kim Possible and the American Dragon. I was very obsessed with a channel that dissapear a long ago, Jetix. In there I watched Pucca, she was so cute so my mum bought me the album of her. One of the cartoons that I saw when I was younger, and I still watch now older, was Avatar. I really liked it the concept of distints tribes with different elements. In this time of cuarentine, I watch again, in english this time.
Now cartoons are so distints, the thematic is totally diferent, and more evolved. My nephews show me programmes like Shera and the princesses of power.
Checked. 7pts
ResponderEliminar6 blogs uploaded in total.
ResponderEliminarOverall the text hangs out well. There are some lapses that do not affect overall message. Lexis is overall adequate and grammar presents some slips in the use of tense.
Completion: 5,4
Progression: 5,5
Final Grade: 5,4