I often use technology in my daily life, however, I think that my favourite is my laptop. I got it in my eighteen birthday, the idea was use it for university, until then I never have one for myself only. One of the things I like the most is the multiple functions that they have, I can do many activities simultaneously. Like hearing music and writing essays. I do almost everything in my laptop, works, readings, and because of the online classes now I use it even more. I also watch a lot of series and movies, besides a bunch of mangas. I would say that I check everyday the laptop, especially to look the email. I can not imagine my life without it, probably all would very tedious to do.
jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
When I was a child I used to watch a lot of TV, I could spend all day watching cartoons, my mum use to say to me that my head would become ...
-
I was born in Santiago, on a Sunday morning, winter was almost over. I lived fifteen years in Maipu, until i moved to Ñuñoa. My basic educ...
-
When I was a child I used to watch a lot of TV, I could spend all day watching cartoons, my mum use to say to me that my head would become ...
-
When i was a child my dream job was been a veterinary, but I realice that I hate needles. For a time I wanted to study architecture, because...

Oh waoh!, I read manga on my laptop too!! I like anime soo much.
ResponderEliminarin this escenary, the laptop is life x.x
ResponderEliminarThe laptop is a tool so necesary these days, without laptops we can't take online class D:
ResponderEliminarI really agree with you, finally laptops are our most importante tool to do what we do
ResponderEliminarI like to read manga too
ResponderEliminarThe laptop is my favorite piece of technolofy too
ResponderEliminarUse the laptop is the best! I love it too
ResponderEliminarOverall clear. Not major issues.
ResponderEliminar7pts
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarBy 21-07 you have only 3 posts.
ResponderEliminar