This picture was taken when I was very younger, in the moment I had six years, I don´t remember exactly the day when the photo was taken but I know it was around 2007. In the photo my grandma and I are in is kitchen. Most part of my childhood I lived in my grandma house, the kitchen was practicaly my zone of play, so I have very good memorys. One of the thing that I love of this photo is my outfit, It was my favourite I used a lot when I was younger, because is pink. But the funny thing that I liked the most is that my teeth are completely gone, and my smile looks so weird.
Not much as changed in my grandma kitchen, so when I look this it makes me feel a little bit nostalgic. Part of the window one can see in the photo, close to my doll house and little kitchen, over there I used to pass to stole food when no one was seen me. So when I see this picture that´s what I remember, and that make me smile.
Checked. 7pts
ResponderEliminar