In the list for the careers that I had to postulate, in the first position I put journalism. For the doubts I put psychology as my second choice. I also like that career, so I wish I would also study that in the future. My intentions always was to study my first option, so it´s was not difficult to make a decision about it.
So far I have a hate/love relation with the career, sometimes I´m super stressed and other times I really love it. Right now in this times of pandemic I really miss go to the university with my friends.
I think we all want to go to university in this moment:(
ResponderEliminargood choice, you are clear whit you election. Bud do no be sad that you friend's also too miss you.
ResponderEliminarI have also thought about studying psychology in the future!
ResponderEliminarI really miss my friends too!
ResponderEliminarchoosing what to study is a very difficult decision
ResponderEliminarI also have a love/hate relation with this career
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarCheck adequacy of words.
Eliminar7 pts