I was born in Santiago, on a Sunday morning, winter was almost over. I lived fifteen years in Maipu, until i moved to Ñuñoa. My basic education was in the Boston Collegue, but i gradued from Liceo Tajamar in 2017.
My family is composed mostly by women, a part of them are brazilian. My mum lived a half of their life in Brazil with my grandma and aunt, but she is chilean. My older sister was born in Brazil.
My hobbies are reading, drawing, and playing video games. I am not a good player, but i enjoy playing.
I like play videogames too! You have very entertaining hobbies that i also like to do.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI hope that you can to practice your hobbies. I think that "these quarantine times” can give us more opportunities to practice our talents.
ResponderEliminarwhat are you reading?
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI would love to draw but art is not my thing...
I am really think that you are not so bad like me in video games...
ResponderEliminarI like playing video games too.
ResponderEliminarWhat is your favorite book? I like too
ResponderEliminarDid you go to brazil?
ResponderEliminarVery concise. Mind sohesion though.
ResponderEliminar7 pts